No other case trimmer in this price range features a micro-adjustable cutting head! Based on the proven design of Hornady’s earlier case trimmers, this new model is packed with many other valuable features Hornady customers have been asking for.
GET ACCURATE, CONSISTENT CASE LENGTHS
Thanks to the unique way the case is locked in place in the shell holder, all trim lengths are accurately measured from the base of the cartridge, with no variation due to rim thickness, etc. You get the same trim length every time.
USES STANDARD HORNADY SHELL HOLDERS & PILOTS
Includes the seven most popular pilots: .22 cal., 6mm, .270 cal., 7mm, .30 , .38 cal., and .45 cal. UNIQUE ONE FINGER CASE CAM LOCK A light touch of the knob locks the case in place, rock solid; another touch releases it. No need to crank the locking knob. Holds the case square with the cutter for precision trimming.
UNIQUE ONE FINGER CASE CAM LOCK
A light touch of the knob locks the case in place, rock solid; another touch releases it. No need to crank the locking knob. Holds the case square with the cutter for precision trimming.
LARGE DIAMETER, REPLACEABLE CUTTING HEAD
New, larger cutter trims cases up to .50 caliber in diameter. Made of ultra-hard, super-sharpened tool steel that keeps its edge practically forever. Easily removed for resharpening or replacement.
UNIQUE MICROMETER ADJUSTABLE CUTTER
Change settings from longer to shorter in increments of 1/1000″” without ever moving the case. This is an extra cost with other trimmers but is included with ours.
TALLER FRAME AND REDESIGNED HANDLE
The redesigned handle fits your palm, and the taller frame means you won’t bang your knuckles on your bench when trimming.
Material: Steel and Aluminum
- One Finger Case Cam Lock locks the case in place with just a touch and another touch is all that is needed to release it.
- Large Diameter, Replaceable Cutting Head trims cases up to .50 caliber in diameter.
- Taller frame than previous trimmers to prevent banging your knuckles on the bench.Accessories:
- .22 cal, 6mm (.243), .270, 7mm (.284), .30 cal, .38 cal and .45 cal pilots included.Notes:
- Uses only standard Hornady shellholders and pilots.