- Factory-tuned, fully adjustable trigger*
- Exceptional value in a wood stock rifle
- Raised comb, Monte Carlo stock with satin urethane finish
- Hand-selected "A fancy" grade Turkish walnut
- Rosewood forend
- Low lustre, matte black metalwork
- Fineline diamond point checkering
- 24" hammer-forged barrel
- Low density recoil pad
- Comes with a letter of assurance from President Ed Weatherby, supporting the written accuracy guarantee
* Sear engagement is factory set between .008 to .014, with let-off weight set between 2.5 and 3.8 lbs. – averaging 3.15 lbs. Additional sear engagements must be performed by a Weatherby® Service Center or qualified gunsmith.
All Weatherby® rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 1 1/2" or better 3-shot group at 100 yards from a cold barrel when used with premium (non-Weatherby calibers) or Weatherby factory ammunition. Together, the Weatherby system (premium ammunition and rifle) forms the flattest shooting, hardest hitting, most accurate combination in the industry today.
All Weatherby® Vanguard® rifles come with a letter of assurance written by President Ed Weatherby, supporting the written accuracy guarantee. All SUB-MOA models include a factory-shot electronic target profiling a 3-shot group from that specific rifle.