- Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods now have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. We now burnish/micro polish besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
- The hardened dense jeweled mirrorlike finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished hardened stainless steel rods are strong and will last for many years unlike coated or aluminum rods.
- Micro polished hardened stainless steel will take the harsh chemical action of the new bore solvents and not deteriorate.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rod, as when an adaptor is used.
- Pro-Shot rods are threaded #8-32 and will accept all major American Cleaning Rod Accessories.
- Rod rotates in handle, allowing bore brush to spiral with rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.
- All (.27 Cal. & Up) cleaning rods include a patch holder and #AD2 Adaptor.
.17-.20 Cal. Rods are 5-40 thread