Glow Ammo Trajectory Identification Kit’s are a revolutionary product designed to give shooters ammunition that will track their trajectory. Glow Ammo is not loaded ammunition and does not have the issues of traditional tracers.
- Traditional tracers are not accurate
- Traditional tracers cause excessive barrel heat
- Traditional tracers leave residue in firearms
- Traditional tracers can cause unintended fires
- Traditional tracers cant be used at most indoor and outdoor ranges
Each box of Glow Ammo comes with enough identifiers to reload 255 rounds of “tracer like” ammunition. All the reloader has to do is peel off an identifier and stick it on the bottom of the bullet before they seat the bullet in their brass. Glow ammo causes no excess stress to firearms, emits no heat, does not lose mass downrange, maintains the ballistic integrity of the round and only weighs 1 grain.
- Glow Ammo Identifiers are sized a few thousandths under the bullet diameter of the bullet they are designed to fit. For best results the base of the bullet should be cleaned and dried before application for best adhesion of identifiers.
- Glow Ammo is not loaded ammunition, the identifiers must be applied to the base of the bullet before ammunition is reloaded.
- Glow Ammo works best in low light conditions (Indoor ranges, Outside at dawn, dusk or night, It is difficult to see in broad daylight).
There are no reviews yet.